Hey dudsons,
There was a light snow that happened last night, but the total amount was equivalent to only one centimeter. It's still snow though, so I guess that is the main point. The sidewalks were a little bit slippery though, so for those of you who live in the Lower Mainland, be careful, or else you might slip! I hope it snows a little bit more though, to hint and give a sense that the holiday season is coming up soon. I can't wait for Christmas time!
~ ~Today my dad will be, once again, blogging a small excerpt on me today, so here goes ~ ~
Saturdays are always a big pain for me. I have to drive my kids to and fro to Chinese lessons and all sorts of things and sometimes that can drive me crazy. My daughter got 100 percent on her Chinese exam average, and so I am really happy and proud of her. I'm not so sure about Chinese myself, so to me, what she is doing is very hard and complex. - Daddy
~ ~ Now back to me! ~ ~
I was looking at this Vancouver website, which talks about food, shopping, events and all sorts of stuff, called Vancity Buzz. This website is pretty useful for Vancouverites and also for tourists as it explains what current events are happening and where to get cheap eats.
Anyways, I was looking at an article about the famous Bright Nights at Stanley Park. It is an annual Christmas light festival, which features many spectacular light displays. I remember going a few years back, and it was really exciting and beautiful. I was reading the article, and I found out that they used over 3 million lights. That's a lot. That's even more than the population of Vancouver!
I hope my mom and dad take me there this year, and what motivates me to go is that the donations from the admission fees go towards the Burn Fund, which funds money to help burn victims. It's so sweet, instead of earning all the money for themselves. If you want to see the full article, the link is here.
Here's a really funny quote I found on the internet! Something about it makes me laugh out loud. I envision a really fetid and grubby person and I think that's the part that makes it funny. I guess this counts as a superblog too. ( A blog which has not only words, but also some other source of media, such as a poem, video, picture etc.)
That's all for today peeps! See you again tomorrow! <3
-- Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment