Saturday, 8 November 2014

T1B44

November 8th, 2014

Hey dudsons,

Last night, I had many strange dreams, though I only remember two of them.  I think that the Neybers app I was previously addicted to got into my brain, and I had a dream that I had a gigantic house that looked like it would be from the apps Neybers or Minecraft.  Anyways, the house was huge (and beautiful!) and my grandfather, dad, and brother were also there.  The strange thing was that all my family members' faces were different from real life, and yet I still acknowledge those imaginary people as my family.  Weird.  Anyways, I forgot what happened, but there was this part where my brother turned into one of the celebrities in this Chinese drama I'm watching.  Then, he was bragging about his many soccer awards and certificates.  Another dream I had that I only slightly remember is that I was shopping.  My family and I passed this store with huge signs saying "pants".  The funny part was all those pants were the ones I really wanted my mom to buy in real life, but I never wore them.  It's as though my brain is filling me with regret for not wearing those pants.
Today I went to Chinese school .  We learned about a new chapter in the textbook and went over the new characters and the meaning of the story.
In the evening, my family and I went to my grandparent's place in Coquitlam for dinner.  We ate a local Chinese restaurant called Deer Garden.  The food was pretty good, and they also have set menus, though you have a choice of what dishes you want.  It includes soup, rice, and desert.  I like the sweet and sour pork, and also the beef and bitter melon stir fry. Yes, I love bitter melon.  Most kids don't, but I love it.
Anyways, after that we just headed over to my grandparent's house and watched some TV and talked. My grandparent's house is very cosy and homely; it's a cute, little apartment.  After that, we went to Walmart.  I believe the last time I went there was a long time ago; probably one year.  It's because my mom just doesn't like Walmart, and strongly prefers Superstore, Safeway, Price Smart, etc...  We bought some groceries and my brother bought a Minecraft book.  He already has the basic tutorial one and this time we bought the construction one.  I personally like Minecraft too, because I like creating houses and stuff.  It's fun to follow a tutorial on Youtube on a house, and after you're done, you feel proud and stuff.
Tomorrow's my dad's birthday and I need to make him a card.  I still didn't start yet...

--Cyndu Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment