Thursday, 20 November 2014

T1B56

November 20th,  2014

Hey dudsons,

Sorry!  I didn't forgot to blog yesterday, but rather I chose not to blog, due to the huge MGP project that was due today.  I heard among people that it counted for a large percentage of our term grade; so I figured I must exert all my effort on that project.  I think the main thing I need to improve on projects is stop doing work too slow, and also since I'm slow, I need to start on it a bit earlier.

So for yesterday, this is the blog for my mom (translated):

If you were given two weeks holiday, where would you go and why?  Well, I would go to Sydney, Australia.  It is a beautiful place, with nice landscapes and wildlife.  I previously have lived there and I want my kids to know a little more about me; the house, where I usually go for food, everything.

Yesterday, I went to the YMCA for exercise.  I love exercising since I feel very happy afterwards.  A special thing that happened today was that we took our daughter to the orthodontists at Oakridge Center to check her teeth.  We are planning to get her braces.  It is a very important thing today and is my top priority.

Now back to me!

Yesterday I had applied skills, math, english, and performing arts.  We didn't do anything spectacular yesterday though.

--Cyndi Forrest






No comments:

Post a Comment