Friday, 21 November 2014

T1B58

November 21st, 2014

Hey dudsons,

Today I will be interviewing my father for the parent blog.  I find interviewing parents to be an interesting experience, since I've learned new things about them that I never knew before.  I would definitely recommend that everyone talk to their parents once in a while about random questions, as you would learn more about your family and it would sure be fun hearing.

Questions of the day:

What type of special training did you do for your job?  What bid deadlines do you have coming up?
So of course I needed an university education.  I needed a bachelor of commerce, a chartered accountant, and a masters in business administration.  I also needed to have experience and training in the fields of accounting, auditing, tax and finance.  As for the big deadlines, I have them everyday!

Now back to me (Cyndi)...

There were a huge amount of people who weren't at school today due to a field trip to a indoor waterpark called Watermania.  I went last week, and if you still remember, I lost my earring.  I'm still mad, because it was the most expensive earring I had.  I'm wearing a new pair today, but yesterday when I was playing basketball, a ball hit my ear.  It stung for a while, but that's not important.  When I went home I found the earring to be completely bended and I don't even know how it came to that. There was a little blood too, sorry to gross you out.  Luckily, with my awesome skills, I bended it back, but it's still a little wonky.

During applied skills, the class continued finishing up a video about mental illness and addictions. It was scary, especially with the creepy music they have going around there.  They were talking about a strange disease called schizophrenia, and you imagine strange and peculiar things if you get it.  They made that part of the video specially scary.  I do feel sad for people who got this disease, but I simply cannot understand why those videomakers have to mess up with our minds and make us feel insecure and afraid.

I recently read an essay composed by W.S. Merwin called Unchopping a Tree.  It is actually quite interesting.  The author uses indirect and meandering language to say what he wants the readers to know, but I'm not going to spoil it for you.  This essay is very good, and if you're smart enough, you might actually get the concealed message.  It's hard I tell you, but I got after reading it a few thorough times.  If you want to read it, the link is here.

I can't believe that the end of term is next week.  Now I have to dig through papers to find out what fine art course I have next.  I'm so going to be in trouble if I don't find it.  Or, I could go to the office! Go secretaries, go!  They're actually quite helpful.  I would recommend one if you're in trouble and need help, like me right now, not seeming to know where that course schedule sheet is.

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment