November 14th, 2014
Hello dudsons,
It's Fun Fact Thursday! Did you know that the Empire State Building has 73 elevators? That's a lot. I now have a new goal to ride all of them in one day...that'd be fun...
I didn't blog yesterday because I had that huge social studies test that I had to study for. We have to study everything. It's really, really, really hard.
I believe this is the third missed blog. Sorry peeps.
I don't really remember my dream, but I think it was about my brother. In my dream he was talking about taekwondo and he was much taller. I had another dream about me playing in the hallways with other people and people were trying to get us. Pretty ridiculous.
Anyways, we had a library tour during English and it was really cool, because it was an interactive experience. The teacher librarian gave us an introduction to the library and talked about the basic stuff, like how many books we can loan at a time, how long, etc. Afterwards, we had a scavenger hunt around the library and I got to learn where everything is. This makes me feel much better, because if not, I know for sure that I won't know where everything is. There were also a lot of magazines, but not like the kiddy ones in elementary school. I'll check out those sometime later.
During applied skills, some people presented their brain games presentations. Some people's presentation was pretty good actually. It was interesting to see the results and all that stuff. I liked Kailey's video when in the beginning it was punk-rock music and her and the people in her group were walking slow mode. Moumita's was pretty good too. I didn't present my video yet, because we ran out of time. Just saying, I look pretty crazy in that video. I think I was high or something at the time we were filming this video, so if you watch the video tomorrow, please don't laugh at me. Amy was laughing at me too because I was so weird. I regret being the TV personality....
I am a procrastinator. I have not started my multi-genre project yet, the homeless presentation, or the science proposal. I wish high school teachers would hand out homework passes like elementary school so that we can extend homework due dates. Sadly, they don't.
--Cindy Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment