Tuesday, 4 November 2014

T1B40

November 4th, 2014

Welcome back dudsons,

Today was a collab day, which meant school starts at ten-fifteen in the morning!  Unfortunately, I had to wake up at seven, because I wanted to study more for the Socials and French test that I had today. All my precious sleeping time was wasted; if only collab days started at one.  That would be much more pleasant and satisfying.  At least there's next month, but I'm hoping that the teachers won't decide to be cruel and give me tons of homework.  That would make me livid and I'd probably be hating on the teachers for the rest of the month.  
Apparently today the school was flooding and the main gym was 'out of orders'.  Funny, considering that when I went in, I didn't see any water on the floor.  Perhaps the janitors cleaned it all up and the problem was fixed.  Anyways, we went outside for PE.  We ran one lap around the track and then played ultimate frisbee.  Now that I look back to the first time I ran on the track, I made some progress. The first time I did it, I was huffing and puffing and when I was done, I felt dizzy.  Today it wasn't that hard and I did not want to faint.  After running, we did ultimate frisbee.  My impression of this sport was that it was really complex and even boring.  Now that I played it, it's actually okay and I hate to admit it, but also pretty fun.  I suck at throwing, but I hope that I improve, so I can really get into the game.
At science today there was the Geological Showdown.  I didn't know who I was up against, so I was pretty scared that I got a super smart person.  I was watching other peoples', and some were actually glamorous.  As a result of them both on the debating team, Nellie's and Wesley's was pretty intense. It was pretty fun to watch.  There was no time left and so I didn't go yet.  I'm glad because that gives me some extra time to get more interesting facts and more time to prepare.
After dinner today, I also went to the supermarket for grocery shopping.  I saw that ramen noodle bowl cake again, which makes me want to get it for my birthday even more.  Or should I get mango mousse?  I never tasted the ramen one, but I tried the mango one and it was pretty tasty.  Speaking of cakes, I have moved on from the Dairy Queen ice cream cake phase, because I simply got too bored of it after eating it after birthday after birthday.  I only like the chocolate parts though.  I forever will be a supporter of chocolate than vanilla.
When we went to the supermarket, these police were doing training on motorcycles and cars.  After analyzing and observing, I noticed that about each kilometer there would be a police waiting (usually a motorcycle), and he/she would join the police group.  It was pretty cool, but slowed down the traffic.  I bet a lot of drivers were mad that the police chose to do their training on a public road. As if they understood our feelings, the police veered off to a more secluded road.  Then the cars went speeding.

--Cyndi Forrest
      

No comments:

Post a Comment