Tuesday, 18 November 2014

T1B54

November 18th, 2014

Hey dudsons,

After reading Andrew W's blog, I am quite ashamed of myself.  My blog seems very unspectacular compared to his.  He's really negative most of the time, but I guess that's the spark in his blogs.  He talks from school projects to even a blog about divorce parties.  How does he think of these random topics?

My teacher asked us to blog for our parents as an assignment.  I forgot to blog for my parents yesterday, so here's today's one from my mom (I'm translating for her):

Today I went grocery shopping in Chinatown.  It has been forever since the last time I have been there.  I went with my friend, so it was much more fun and less boring than with just my self.  She introduced me to a place where they make delicious rice rolls.  It was indeed yummy, and it was also very cheap and the portions were considerably big.  The rolls are freshly made, so it's nice and hot. At some places, you don't know how long people leave the food, but here, you know that they cook it fresh right in front of your eyes.  I will go there again.

Now back to the lovely me!

I have a MGP project due for science.  It's due on Thursday!  So basically, this project requires us to read about a book, then writing or illustrating or whatever five genres about that book.  It sounds confusing, and it confused me in the beginning too, so don't worry.  I'm done 2 1/2 out of the 5 genres,  I still have a long way to go.  I can see myself working like a dog tomorrow after school.  That's just the life a teenager.  It sounds so weird referring to myself as a teenager actually.  It's like calling myself an adult.  Let's just change that sentence to: that's just the life of a student.  Now that sounds much better.

I feel like I end up working later and later each night.  Right now, it's 11 o'clock and here I am still writing my blog.  My mom gets really mad at me sometimes for this reason and quote "Sleep is important!"  My applied skills teacher was also telling us that, but you can't just leave the homework on the desk and just go sleep.  Even with precise organization and scheduling, homework can kill you.  Homework is like the brain.  They like to play with you, and if you don't do homework, you get really bad marks, and then you "die".

These days I have began to subscribe to a lot of Youtubers.  I used to only have a short list of subscriptions, but now I have a lot.  I recently discovered a channel called ApriljustinTV and they vlog about their daily lives.  They have other channels too, but this is just one of them.  I love looking at vlogs; it's basically a blog in which you can actually see the events. I find April and Justin to be such great people to look at.  I think I have a thing for daily life vloggers.  I have gone through phases in which I am addicted to them, such as the SacconeJoly channel and also itsjudyslife channel.  I still like those channels.  I love looking at the babies too, because they're just so adorable.  I just want to squeeze their little cheeks to death.

I fail at writing short stories.  I think I've mentioned it in every blog, but I JUST SUCK!!  I am basically not a creative writer.  This short story I'm writing will for sure bring my English mark down.  I wish you guys could see my grumpy face when I even think of the short story I've written. Plainly horrible!

Now, I hate Day 2's at school (except for applied skills and math).  Writing the short story is making me mad and for performing arts (which is basically drama), I don't particularly enjoy acting AND the people who are in that class. (some people just make me so annoyed--not giving a name, even though they probably don't know about this blog)

Bye bye peeps!

--Cyndi Forrest
 



No comments:

Post a Comment