Friday, 14 November 2014

T1B50

November 14th, 2014

Hey dudsons!

It's the fiftieth blog today!  Yay!  Happy fiftieth blog dudsons!
I had a dream last night.  I was always confused by card tricks, so I dreamt about how magicians actually do their tricks.  I imagined that the face of the cards were erasable, so that's the secret of the magicians.
For French, it was a lazy day since a lot of people were away for Watermania.  We pretty much watched videos for the whole class.  Those videos are pretty cheesy though.
The geo test today was hard.  I probably failed it.  It was so terribly hard, I don't know how I managed to get through it.  I didn't know to study some of the things, so I was unsure about some of the questions.  I guessed some.  I probably failed some too.
I went to Watermania today!  I went on the waterslides, and surprisingly there was no long line-ups. I prefer the red waterslide actually, because I feel like the blue one is really hot inside.  I enjoyed the wave pool, but I just hoped that I could go into the hot tub and just relax.  One bad thing happened though: I lost one of my earrings when I came off the waterslides.  I couldn't find it.  The lifeguard told me that it probably went down the drain.  RIP earring.  I hate the showers at Watermania. The water is not really hot, the hot I like, and you have to keep on pressing the button to get the water going.  Plus, the showers are open.  They don't have rooms or stalls, so nobody took off their swimsuits to actually shower. That's basically the worst part of Watermania. They also don't have proper hair dryers.  They only have hand dryers, which are used for drying the hair.  Hairdryers are not that expensive, in fact I bet it's cheaper than hand dryers.  So why don't they install hair dryers?
I have Chinese school tomorrow and I think I have another mini-test.  So, I'm going to go study now.....
BYE!

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment