Tuesday, 11 November 2014

T1B47

November 11th, 2014

Superblog

Hey dudsons,

Happy Remembrance Day!  I hope you took some time to remember the countless amount of lives who sacrificed their lives for us.
Last night, I had a dream.  All I remember now was that one of the dreams I was at this food court with my dad and brother, and I think we ordered ramen or ice-cream.  I think it was a strange dream, but I forgot what was the strange part.  The other dream that I had was at school.  For some reason, we had to go to this teacher named "Mr. Shaman"'s class, and we were hurrying for a field trip.  I had these random friends and I think I made my best friend mad, because I said she doesn't like me anymore.  Anyways, there was this huge window, which looked out to the beach.  There was this ice rink in the middle of the ocean, and there were three people: one dad, one daughter, and one son. Suddenly, there was this cruise ship that came by and ruined the ice rink.  The boy flew away, but the dad and daughter were okay.  After that, I finished watching, and continued to "Mr. Shaman"'s class. What a ridiculous dream!
There was no school today, and I didn't do much, just homework and other random things.  I didn't really celebrate Remembrance Day or go out anywhere because my dad was at work, and my mom was doing some gardening.
We went out for dinner tonight with my uncle and aunt.  We ate at this place called Dinesty in Aberdeen center.  The food was pretty good.  I would give it a 9/10 rating.
After that I went to T&T supermarket for a quick grocery trip.  I saw this parrot fish in the frozen food section.  It looked really colourful and rainbow-ish.  It looked cool, but also unappetizing.  I wonder who would eat it...

Tomorrow's school and my head hurts from even thinking about it.  My uncle said that their kids in Edmonton got a super long weekend compared to us; they got two extra days, from Thursday to Wednesday.  Lucky.  Apparently, in Edmonton, it has already started snowing.  It's crazy.  I feel sad for my uncle and aunt, who got all this good weather here, and then going back to the cold weather. Maybe that's the reason why they have a super long weekend.  Anyways, I'm still envious of them.......
Well, I don't have anything else to say....
so bye!

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment