Hey dudsons,
Today's the day of the parent-teacher conferences, which meant that we get off school at 1:30 in the afternoon! I almost forgot about the block rotation until a friend told me. Friends are important, and that is an example why. Otherwise, I might have been in the wrong class and might have been late to class, and that's never a good thing. It's Interesting Fact Thursday! I think I forgot to post an interesting fact last week, so please forgive me. Anyways, on November 6th in 2004 an express train collided with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, which killed seven people and injured a hundred-and-fifty. RIP. Onto a happier fact. Emma Stone, a renowned actress and model, was also born this day in 1988. I love her role in Amazing Spiderman 2. That movie almost got me into tears. That movie is a must-see. Even though I didn't watch the first movie, I still understood the plot of the movie.
Anyways, we got a new group project in socials that involves a picture map. It sounds pretty cool, and I'm working with two other boys, Andrew F. and David. This project requires us to draw a map of the school after it being destroyed by whatever creature you choose. I hope this project goes well! We also got our first maps back and I'm pretty happy with my mark. :)
The Geological Showdown was also today during science and I was up against Kailey. If only I knew it was her, then I would prepare more awesome facts. Just saying, but I think Kailey is a very smart person, considering she's supposed to be in Grade 7. The result of the showdown was that I lost to her. I'm not mad; I think she deserved it.
The teacher-parent conference was today and I went with my mom and dad. I always feel nervous about these things, because the teacher stares at you a lot and either says that you're going to make it or you'll fail, period.
Afterwards, I went to Oakridge mall because my dad had a dentist appointment. I also bought some stuff there. I think Oakridge should have more "hip" stores, because most of their stores are high-end and expensive. There should be at least a Hollister or American Eagle there. I would go to Oakridge way more often if it weren't for that.
Below, I have included a super-blog youtube video of a baby eating a lemon. His or her facial expression is so cute! Adorable!
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment