Hello fellow dudsons,
Today was a district closure day! No school for me. :)
This morning I forgot all my dreams by the time I was fully awake. I think I pretty much only remember dreams that are totally weird, super happy, or super scary. I guess I just had a normal dream last night.
The majority of the day was spent on homework and TV. I worked on my observation project that is due on Wednesday, and I already finished it right now. I typed a total of 1,933 words. Is that a lot or no? Now that I think of it, I didn't watch that much TV. I only watched about fifteen minutes of a chinese drama called Come on, Cousin. It's a comedy and it's hilarious; it gets me laughing and feeling happy afterwards. I did look at Youtube and a little bit of Facebook though, and once you go on those websites, it will eat up all of your time....
Anyways, my mom decided that we needed a break and that we should go take a walk. So my mom, brother and I walked to Oakridge Centre, which took approximately thirty minutes to walk there. We went into the mall, and we also bought some clothes. We were about to get a box of hand cream, but it was too heavy, so we decided to buy it next time. There's this english honey and peach blossom scent and it's just heaven. It smells so good!
After we came back home, I had to go to piano class for one hour. I used to hate doing play backs (where the instructor plays something on the piano and you play it back), but now I'm okay with it, since I improved.
Taylor Swift has put out a new music video for her new single "Blank Space". I love the song, and I love the music video even better. The music video itself portrays how the media talks about her love life, in particular her "long list of ex-boyfriends". So the video may make Taylor look crazy, but I admire her for her audacity for being brave enough to face and make fun of the media. Go Taylor go!
Tomorrow's Remembrance Day, so happy pre-remembrance day! Let's just take a moment to commemorate and remember all the precious lives who have died in the war for us...
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment