Hey dudsons,
Today started off the regular Chinese school my brother and I have every week on Saturdays. Luckily, there was no test today; thank god for that. The word "test" has been repeated too many times during this period leading to the end of term and it's gotten on my nerve. Too many things to study and too little time.
Today I have decided to take a short break from blogging and interviewing my parents, since they are busy at the moment. So today I will be blogging an interviewing questions about me!
The first question... How many times have you use the internet today?
Well, I'm not quite sure, because nobody counts each time they go on the computer. However, I'll say it was well over one time. Kids these days rely on the internet for an immense amount of things, so yeah...
The second question.... Do you think the one child law should be used in Canada?
Okay, this answer is tricky. There are both benefits and detrimental effects. The benefit is that there would be way less population rise. The water supply is also running out, so even if we do have more people, the water supply might actually be extinct. Also, big populations can lead to increase in pollution. The detrimental thing about the one child law is that people might rebel against this rule and might sneak ways to have more than one child. So my final answer is that the one child law should be applied in Canada to human populations, which may lead to a decrease in environmental damages.
The third question... Did you make a mistake today?
Of course! Being a human requires excessive mistake making. Does forgetting something at school count, because I indeed forgot something at school. My applied skills teacher says it's because of our developing prefrontal cortex. He told us a funny story about it too yesterday.
So, I hope you learned something new about me, just by reading my answers to these questions. You learn something new everyday!
Mini food review!!
I went out to eat with the family at Pearl Castle today. It's an awesome Taiwanese restaurant with delicious food. I ordered this beef brisket and tomato rice and the portion was big! It also came with a little dessert and some side dishes. I would say that's the fun part. This place is awesome, and also, their bubble tea is very yummy too.
If you want to try it out, the address is #1128 - 3779 Sexsmith Rd., Richmond, B.C. Canada, V6X 3Z9.
Anyways, today was an overall day, kind of looking forward to tomorrow.... I think. I have to get up extra early tomorrow instead of my usual routine of sleeping in, because I have this socials map due on the 26th, and it's a group project. We were supposed to do it at the library, but at the last-minute, my other group members said no. I have to be at this other group member's house at 9 o'clock in the morning. Excuse me? That is too early, and that is the reason why I don't get too sleep in. His reasoning is that he has drawing class after, and then after that, he has to visit his mom's friend who just had a baby. What a "busy schedule".
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment