Sunday, 16 November 2014

T1B51

November 16th, 2014

Hi dudsons,

Sorry I forgot to blog again!  This time I just completely forgot....:(
BTW happy late birthday Sabrina!!
Just as I thought blogging was in my head as a regular habit, my brain just had to play games with me and make me forget about blogging.  (Get it, the bolded words? Probably not....)  Anyways, I hope my brain doesn't play any more games with me anymore.  (I did it again, except without the bolded letters!)
Yesterday was a normal Saturday.  Chinese school and staying home.  For some reason, it feels easier to wake up on school days at seven-thirty in the morning than eight-thirty in the morning on Saturdays.  My brain is playing games with me.  (See, I did it once again!)  Anyways, we had a mini-test yesterday and surprisingly it was the opposite of my expectations since the teacher is kind of hard.  I thought the test was really hard, so I studied a lot for it.  In the end, it was really easy, so I guess that's a good thing. This teacher is playing with me like how my brain is playing games with me.  (Yes! Another time!)
In my chinese class, there is actually a lot of people from my high school, including my two besties! There are about seven or eight people, and comparing to the whole class, it's a lot, considering the whole class is approxiamtely fifteen or twenty students.  
Yesterday I was looking at Taylor Swift tickets, since she's coming on August 1st.  The tickets are so expensive!! The cheapest ticket with the worst seat is 74 dollars.  Well, someone blew my dreams up.... At least Meghan Trainor's tickets are $23 for all seats.  See, that's someone who cares about her fans....
As for my dream diary, I don't think I had a dream the night before last night.  Or it could possibly be because my brain is once again playing games with me and making me forget it.  (I did it again..........)
The last few blogs were me complaining about tests...
Well here's a fun picture from Facebook that I found.....


--Cyndi Forrest


No comments:

Post a Comment