Hi dudsons,
Here is the blog for my mom (translated)
What did you eat for lunch today?
Today I had a very simple, but delicious lunch. I had two cheese and avocado sandwiches. Avocados are one of my favourite fruit to eat, as they have a buttery texture and have a egg-type taste to it.
Today my daughter forgot her homework at home, so I had to pick her up from school to go home. Luckily, it was nothing major and she was back at school by the third block. I also took my son to the dentist for a check-up.
Now back to me!
I feel very relieved that I handed in my MGP project. It was sure giving me a lot of stress, and I hope that I did okay. One thing I didn't really like was that we had to self-evaluate ourselves. Many students lie and many just don't know what to put as their score (like me). It also puts pressure on the student too, and sometimes when you are asked for why you chose that score for yourself, most people just put random answers because "people can't judge themselves". I hate that part. I like to stick to the traditional way; also know as the teacher mark student way. I think teachers are more accurate and even if they are wrong, the students can tell them to change the score. So basically, self-evaluations are horrible, and sometimes even give an incorrect view of the student's mark. I find science to always be a frustrating block.
Anyways, on a happier topic, my group is progressing on this socials map we have to do. This map is different though, because it allows us to be creative in what we do. We have to think of an idea that something happened to our school, such a zombie apocalypse, and write a story and create a map. Since we think that it is not possible to finish it in class by the 26th, we have decided to work at the library. And yeah, the 26th, that's only six days away.
And yeah, me and another classmate have to present something at applied skills tomorrow. I'm not that nervous. The problem is that there's not much online about my topic, so I'll hope for the best! I'm supposed to be knitting my second scarf but I still didn't start yet, due to my late start due to my tangled yarn.
Here's a really funny video. Please watch. (I'm not cruel, but I just found it really funny) Watch till the end!!
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment