Thursday, 2 April 2015

T3B5

April 2nd, 2015

Hey dudsons!

Yesterday we had a Code Yellow at school, which means that there is someone or something that's potentially dangerous near the school.  It turned out that it indeed did have something with an April's Fool's prank.  Apparently, I'm not so sure about the details, that some students from my school and some from other schools were holding fake guns and paintball guns.  This obviously looked like real guns from other people's perspectives, such as the people who lived in that neighborhood.  So they phoned the police and there was this car chase that happened near my school.  And that was when they discovered it was fake guns.  Anyways, this prank completely failed, shame on them.  On the bright side, I missed a French test and I spent like half an hour doing nothing.

I learned today that for English we have to do yet another presentation.  Can we not?  And this time we have to dress up as an Ancient Greek goddess, god, demi-god, hero, or monster.  *Sigh*  Why?  I should make a mask so I can hide my face while I do the presentation, but I can't.  I chose to do Hera, and she doesn't wear a mask. I don't even have a white dress or peacock feather or Greek-styled stuff.  *Sigh again*

                              

Anyways, tomorrow's Good Friday and the beginning of the 4-day holiday!  Yay!

--Cyndi Forrest



No comments:

Post a Comment