April 19th, 2015
Hey dudsons,
Today was the Sun Run! It was my first time and it was quite an experience. It was quite a nice day out with the sun shining and blue skies. However, my mom made me wear double layers and long pants, so I was sweating a lot. There were a lot of waster stations and a food station along the way of the run. Basically, the Sun Run is really tiring and I do not want to do it again next year even though I have to do it in order to get an extra 3% and skip the six-lap run. At least they gave out food and drink at the end. Something really cool is that the first runner finished at around 29 minutes and that's insanely fast. It was his first Sunrun and he isn't even from Canada, but from the States. Cool...
After the Sun Run, we went to Richmond to go to a new restaurant called Kongee Dinesty. They serve congee in the day time and regular chinese dishes in the night time. I find it cool how they write congee with a 'k' instead of a 'c'. Just seems different. The food is really good, and it haas really good service for a Chinese restaurant. This might sound stupid, but I like their tea. It tastes like it has a hint of lemon and a hint of flowers.
Afterwards we went to Costco....but we didn't buy anything much there.
Here I am at home, and I pretty tired from the Sunrun and having to wake up really early today, but I cannot sleep as I have some homework.
Update on the crow assignment: I saw only one crow and he/she always sits on my neighbor's fence. That was the last I saw of him/her. I decided to name he/her "Fence". If only he/she came back one more time so I can study him/her.
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment