Wednesday, 8 April 2015

T3B7

April 8th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

Tomorrow we have a socials test, so I am really trying to study now.  Well, not now, but surely you must get the point.  I can't seem to get the information in my head, so I might flunk the test tomorrow. I guess that I must keep trying.
Anyways, today started off with art and we had to draw hands.  I wouldn't say my drawings were bad, yet I wouldn't say they were great.  Somewhere in between perhaps.
Next was English.  We learned more about Greek Mythology, though I still don't understand why this is considered English.  It seems more like social studies to me.  However, I do enjoy learning about subject, since it is interesting.  I'm still nervous about the presentation, and I just learned that today we had to make the outfit by ourselves!  I already bought a white dress, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to return it or not.
After English was math, which was really fun since for half of the class, we played a game called Brain Drain.  It's sort of skill testing, but it's fun that way.  Our team was last place, but I don't mind because we all (or at least me) had fun.  
Last was Applied Skills.  My friends and I sort of wanted to do a lot of things for Buskerfest.  First we wanted to apply nail polish on other people, and then we wanted to sell beauty products, and then we wanted to sell cookies.  We also wanted to let people put makeup on us blind-folded, and then we wanted to do chubby bunny contests.  We had some other ideas too, so right now, we're not really sure what will be doing.
I think my parents are crazy because today they went out and bought 7 pillows for more than a hundred dollars each.  (Some were gifts to my relatives) Yes, they were comfortable, but it was unnecessary.

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment