Tuesday, 28 April 2015

T3B18

April 28th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

Today was a more eventful day than yesterday.  I didn't do much yesterday; the only highlight of my day was going out to this supermarket to buy groceries with my parents.  I also walked with my mom to Oakridge which is about a 20 minute walk.  The sun was shining so brightly; it was so hot.. -_-

Anyways, back to today.  I actually thought that today was a day one instead of a day two.  So I brought all my day one things.  Luckily, Amie reminded me, and I rushed back to my locker to get my day two stuff.  I left behind my sketchbook at home, but that;s okay because the teacher also allows us to draw/sketch on plain white paper.

Math surprised me in the morning with a test I forgot about.  I got 100% anyways, so yeah, that's good.  The test was really easy too; it was just on how to calculate area and perimeter on circles, squares, rectangles, parallelogram, trapezoids, and triangles.  Easy stuff once you get the concept of it and you have to memorize the formulas.

Next was Applied skills and we watched this interesting movie called the Prestige.  I didn't really get some of it, because it was kind of confusing, but the plot is quite interesting.  I really hope that we continue watching the movie next class.  Well actually next class we're going on a field trip to downtown, and that's way better than watching that movie.  I'm really excited for the field trip, but I'll probably be worrying about the big chapter tests and the "essay" due the next day for science.  Stress.

I was really hoping that we would continue to finish the Hercules movie for English.  Sigh.  We did not get to watch it, because we had to learn about poetry.  I like learning about poetry, but the tricky part is that sometimes the teacher makes you decipher the true meaning behind the words of the poetry.  Yep, that's the tricky part.  Real tricky stuff right there.

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment