Hey dudsons,
Happy April Fools Day! I expect April Fool's Day to be wild and pranks galore in high school, like in books and movies, but it was actually pretty calm. I don't know if this counts as a prank, but my friend Amie locked my lock backwards, so it was troublesome to unlock it.
Anyways, I'm still going back to my China trip. I used to love dogs and I wanted one so badly. After going to China, ehhh, not so much. So my aunt already has a big dog which I believe is a crossbreed, but I'm too sure. BUT she got another small dog from her friend and it was pure terror. In the beginning I loved it because it was so cute and everything. However, once it got used to everyone it unleashed its true self. The big dog has a rug that she uses as a bed and I think the small dog doesn't like her much, so the small dog pooped and peed everywhere on the rug. Poor big dog. She had no place to rest and sleep so my aunt gave her a towel instead while the rug was still being washed. Also that's not all, the small dog pooped and possibly peed on the sofa, scratched the sofa, and tried to bite everyone. So me, my brother, and my dad started scaring the dog back to her bed by screaming and it was really funny. Anyways, after two days, my aunt sent her back to her original owner. This experience was something similar to a dream I previously had, about a dog and how it was being so vicious and stuff. Anyways, I'm having second thoughts about getting a dog now.
He may look innocent, but don't trust the pictures. Ugh, that dog is so viscous and annoying!
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment