Hey dudsons,
Today is block rotation, but luckily, I remembered and did not go to the wrong classroom.
Socials in the morning, how do I feel about it? Well, I still prefer PE, though I suck at it. I got my socials test back and luckily I still have an A, 90%. We had a pop quiz though which I got 9/12 on...that sucks.
I watched the teacher against students basketball game during lunch and my PE teacher was pretty good. He did a three-pointer from a far distance and yet got it in. I heard some boys gossiping in the seats behind me that my teacher played in a European basketball team. Sounds fancy, but something about gossip: there is a huge possibility that the real truth was twisted and distorted into the now-fake finished "product".
I don't enjoy PE after lunch, especially after eating a full lunch. I got some cramps after running warm-up laps around the track. Anyways, today we learned how to shot put, and I couldn't really throw far because I don't know, my arms are too weak? We also did long jump, which is better than shot put.
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment