Friday, 10 April 2015

T3B9

April 10th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

Something really sweet happened today at school.  This boy asked a girl to prom.  I always see those two together in the hallways.  Anyways, he was holding some flowers and had music playing.  He even had this little table with food on it for the girl.  The boy gave a little speech to the crowd (there was a lot of people crowding around)  and finally asked her to prom.  Of course, she said yes and the crowd cheered.

Anyways, back to my life.  I have a horrible headache. It was a little chilly today and I didn't wear enough clothes.  I know, I know being cold doesn't make you sick.  My mom insists that coldness has to do with my issue.  I have a big Chinese test tomorrow, which I am trying to study for, but my dumb headache is bothering me so much.  I think I must go and get rest now.....right after I finish up this blog.

 

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment