Tuesday, 14 April 2015

T3B11

April 14th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

Today was a collab day, which means that once again, school starts at 10:15!  ~Sigh~  I thought that it was supposed to be on the 16th, so I actually came pretty early, at around 8:20...I knew it was peculiar when there were no parents driving their kids to school, or any kids walking to school for that matter.  The hallways were eerily silent, and it was actually pretty creepy.  I only realized that it was a collab day when I was sitting with my cousin and we both decided that it was quite strange and then I checked my agenda. That was also the moment I noticed that all the teachers were in the cafeteria holding some sort of staff meeting.  Why was I so dumb?!  I could have been sleeping in, or better yet, catching up on some HK drama!

I waited for about 2 hours with my cousin, but we had a lot to talk about, so luckily I was not that bored.  Well, I was bored, obviously, but it was better than sitting by myself having absolutely nothing to do.

Art was my first class, and we're drawing different features of the face.  I find it quite difficult, since we have to base the drawing off of another person's face.  Anyways, this was only like a thirty minute class, so we didn't do much.

We finally decided on what to do for Buskerfest!  My friends and I are going to let people do chubby bunny contests, as well as sell some candy.  We have to spend a lot for materials though, and I'm not sure if we are able to earn that money back.


--Cyndi Forrest  


No comments:

Post a Comment