April 5th, 2015
Hey dudsons,
Happy Easter Sunday! I didn't really celebrate it though, but it would be fair to say that I had a good day today. I started off the day with swimming lessons, which wasn't really fun. We had a new teacher today, and she didn't teach the students much. She even left another student and I alone in the shallow end for ten minutes doing nothing. (Don't worry, I wasn't being punished; she just forgot about us.) Anyways, I think she made it up to us when she let us play fifteen minutes worth of water polo. Then again, it was good for her too since she just stood there, watching us play.
My family and I went to eat Vietnamese food after that, and it's one of my favorite types of food. After that, we went grocery shopping at T&T and the 2000 supermarket.
We went to Michaels too, since I needed to pick up some (fake) peacock feathers for my Hera costume for English. Unfortunately, the store was closed. Sad, considering I don't know when I'll be able to go again and the peacock feathers are quite important in part of my costume.
One more day before going back to school. I must cherish tomorrow and finish up all my homework for school. There's quite a lot due actually on Tuesday, as I have a science foldable due, reading and answering questions for socials, as well as some homework for French. Not to mention I have to study for a French test too. Speaking of which, I will try to finish up my french homework right now.
~Bye!
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment