Sunday, 26 April 2015

T3B17

April 16th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

Today I am using my new iMac to write this blog.  I like this one better than my laptop, since the screen is larger, and the computer is faster.

Anyways, I did nothing today.  "Nothing" includes doing a little bit of homework, playing the piano, watching TV, as well as playing on the phone and on the computer. I didn't go swimming today because my brother was feeling lazy and didn't want to go, which was fine by me, but I sort of wished that we still went.  It's better than doing "nothing".  

Tomorrow's a Pro-D day, which means that once again I am not going to school tomorrow.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow.  I think I am going to do "nothing" again tomorrow as well.  Sigh.  On Thursday, I will be going to another field trip in the downtown and gas town area.  I am really excited for this trip, because even though we will be guarding people's bags, I think it's going to be fun to be travelling to different places throughout the day and watching people dance.  

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment