Hey dudsons,
It seems that a lot of people are blogging about travelling to other places. I have a good idea too. So for Synergy, we can leave on a Friday and come back on a Monday or a Tuesday. That way we don't have to waste any extra school days. It should be somewhere nearby too, such as Victoria or maybe Seattle. And it's cheaper since it's only a few days and so that it won't be during winter break or spring break when people already have plans with their family to go elsewhere. It's our last year in Synergy and it would be great to cherish it and make memories.
Something that would also be good is that there would be one student in charge of finding good deals. It doesn't matter where we go, as long as it is cheap, because some students may find it hard to fork over $1500.
For example, here's a great deal that I found online at Expedia. I just picked a random date, but the leaving day was a Friday and the returning day was a Tuesday. The price includes the hotel fee and the plane ticket to the Victoria airport. it also includes taxes!
So this is what I did:
And these are the prices. Of course, there are cheaper options, but these were the ones that were on the top of the page.
And these are relatively good hotels too. It would be awesome if we can go on a trip to somewhere else as a class!
--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:
Post a Comment