Tuesday, 10 November 2015

T1B62

November 10th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

So today I almost slipped on a banana peel in Safeway today, and it was so funny to me because I thought that only happened in cartoons!  But I didn't actually know the banana was a banana because it was really black in color since it was starting to rot.  Eww...

Today was the Remembrance Day ceremony, since tomorrow we don't have school.  I was kind of pissed off, because someone from behind threw a lollipop stick (which was still sticky) at me.  I think it was a boy from French Immersion.  I  he didn't mean to aim it at me, maybe at the space where there's the stair part that leads into that room in the auditorium.  (Sorry, if that's confusing I don't know how to describe that particular space properly)

I just learned that we have until next month to finish up on our NPO projects. 0_0  My group only has about $100.  I don't know if we can earn $900 during the following weeks.

Anyways, bye!

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment