Monday, 9 November 2015

T1B61

November 9th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

I was so stressed out for the science quest today.  (No that is not a typo: test + quiz = quest) Anyways, it wasn't too bad, and I even studied more than I needed to.   I was actually so nervous that it took me a long time to sleep last night.  And when I did sleep, I kept on waking up.

Funny, I also had a bad dream about crows.  So I was at school and where ever I went there would be a crow perched on something and staring at me.  It was just creepy.
So today during PE, I looked outside the window, and I saw two crows.  I was so scared, so I told my friend Amie to look, but right when she turned her head to look, they flew away,  Even more creepy...

Today is my dad's birthday, so we went out to eat at this Italian restaurant near West Boulevard.  It was really good; even the complimentary bread was so yummy.  It was basically pizza slices without the toppings and sauce, but there was this really good dipping sauce that went along with it.  For dinner, I ordered a seafood linguine and it was also very good.  I was also really full too and even now when I'm writing my blog, I am still full.  The restaurant is called Senova, by the way if you want to try.  The address is 1864 W 57th Ave, Vancouver.

Bye!

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment