Tuesday, 17 November 2015

T1B69

November 17th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

So what do I think about having a Synergy 10 class?  I think it's gonna be really cool if there is one, and perhaps instead of  having only 30 students, there should be 60 students split into two classes.  Maybe some of the Synergy classes should be split into two classes: one for old Synergy students and one for new ones.  Then there would be some of the Synergy classes that would a mix of all Synergy students.  So I do indeed think that it would be an awesome idea; however, I think that it is might be a little complicated.

Also, my group members of our NPO are quite mad about something.  It's because our friends that were selling something that was completely different from us started selling the same stuff as us too!  If you were our real friends you'd respect us and not compete with us.  They also made an agreement before with one of our group members and they have broken that agreement.
Anyways, on a brighter note I think our group got approved to sell cookies in the cafeteria.  Yay!

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment