Monday, 16 November 2015

T1B67

November 25th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

So today I went to a casino.

What do you think I did there?  Gamble?  Of course not!  There was a Chinese restaurant there. Yeah, so I ate lunch there with my family and also my relatives.  The restaurant was pretty high end, so the food was relatively expensive.  I would say the food was pretty okay, nothing extraordinary.  Before I went into the restaurant, we passed by the actual casino part and it looked so cool in there.  There was bright lights, flat screen TVs, two levels, I can see why many adults like to go to the casino.  Too bad I can't go in there ( I probably wouldn't gamble, but just look around ) and see what's in there.

Also, I got a haircut today.  At first I thought it was too short even though the hairdresser only cut off one inch.  You see, I really was looking forward to growing long hair, but my hair was getting out of shape so I had to trim it.  Anyways, I'm okay with my hair now.

Oh yeah, and for those of you wondering I ate at the Grand Dynasty Seafood Restaurant at the Grand Villa Casino.

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment