November 12th, 2015
Hey dudsons,
Today I had a bad experience in the girl's washroom. This may be disturbing to some readers, so please skip this paragraph if you feel that you are uncomfortable with the topic of fecal matter. Okay, so at lunch time, I went into the first stall to do my business. I smelled something funky, and realized that there was a piece of poop on the floor, right behind the toilet! And then I realized that the back part of the toilet had a lot of toilet paper. And then I saw that the toilet bowl had some poop in it. SO I quickly went to another stall. I mean how can someone's poop end up on the floor and even on the section of the floor behind the toilet?!?!
Anyways, today I got back my science quiz/test and I was so glad that I that I got an A, considering many people got lower. I honestly didn't study for an extreme amount of time, but I still studied.
I also got my math mark so far for the term and I also got an A. YAY!!
School ended today at 1:30 because of parent teacher conferences. I'm not doing it because when my dad went on the website to register, all the teachers were full.
Bye!
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment