Hey dudsons,
So today Paris got attacked by terrorists. I don't get the idea of killing innocent people just to prove one's power and for perhaps revenge. My love and prayers go out to all the family members and friends of loved ones that have been killed by such ruthless people.
Anyways, on a happier note, I went to this great restaurant called Pidgin in Gastown for my aunt's birthday. They serve Asian fusion cuisine, so it's a mix of Western-styled dishes and Eastern-styled dishes. We ate a lot of food, and probably had more than 10 appetizers for 8 people. For the main course, I ordered this pork belly rice bowl with a quail egg. It was pretty good, but I didn't eat much of that, because I was really full from eating all the appetizers. A cool appetizer that I tried was the oyster shot. So it's a raw oyster inside a shot glass mixed with a liquid composed of apple and horseradish. It was sour, but okay. For those who want to try, the address is 350 Carrall Street, Vancouver.
| Pork belly rice bowl |
| Half duck, half confit duck leg dish |
No comments:
Post a Comment