Wednesday, 18 November 2015

T1B70

November 18th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

I've been watching some Youtubers going to Tokyo and I really really want to go someday.  I mostly want to go because shopping there seems so fun.  For example, there are 100 yen stores (which is approximately one dollar in CAD) like Daiso that sell really awesome stuff for cheap prices.  They sell everything from socks, makeup, dinnerware, and so much more.  Also the shopping malls seem so much more larger in Japan than here in Canada.  I also want to go to Japan to eat some ramen and to eat authentic Japanese curry.  Of course, I have to try the sushi there.  I actually want to go to Seoul too since the Namdaemun market seems so fun.  It's like a big flea market that sells very cheap stuff and delicious street food.

Today after school Amie and I went around the neighborhood selling cookies.  We made approximately $25 dollars of profit, so that is good, but I doubt that we will reach the $1000 mark :(

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment