Thursday, 31 March 2016

T3B4

March 31st, 2016

Hey dudsons,

It was such a beautiful day today.  It was about 20 degrees and it's only spring.

Down below are more photos from my trip to China!

China was really fun if not for the first few days that I was sick, but I love going back there to visit my family.  Also, the restaurants there are so nice and so big.  There's this restaurant that I went to called Sea Harbour and I believe that they have six levels.  And not small six levels.  One level is even about the size of my school gym, probably even bigger.  This restaurant actually has a restaurant here in Vancouver with the same name I believe.

This really fun and yummy banana split that my brother ordered.
The view from the hotel

Another view from the hotel.  
--Cyndi Forrest



Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment