Wednesday, 2 March 2016

T2B91

March 2nd, 2016

Hey dudsons,

Applied Skills was really fun today as we made these trees made out of wire and beads that are going to be hung up on wire fences around my neighborhood.  I think it's a really interesting project and I love the idea of doing class projects to help make the neighborhood we live in more beautiful.

We had a fire drill in the last block.  It was so cold outside and since there was something wrong with the fire alarms, we had to go outside a second time!  Ugh, I was missing out on valuable sewing time.

I don't even know how, but I managed to go on the weird side of Youtube.  I watched videos of people getting free samples from companies and I was astonished by the amount of samples they managed to get.  Some companies were really cheap while some were very generous and gave out good sized samples.  Haha, I'll do that in the future when I have spare time.
 
Math test tomorrow, ugh :/

On a happier note, there's about ten days left until spring break :)

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment