Monday, 7 March 2016

T2B96

March 7th, 2016

Hey dudsons,

Tomorrow's a collab day!  Finally!  I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow, hehe.

I was watching a bit of the Bachelor tv show since it was on tv and it's the episode where all the women come back and talk.  OH  MY LORD there's so much drama.  I'm not even sure how someone can stay in that room and be comfortable.  To be honest. this show is dumb.  I would never want to date a man who has 30 other girlfriends.  And even though you put your whole heart into him, he has the ability to flick you away anytime.  Other girls are constantly going in front of you and trying to win your man over.  Like why go through all this pain?  I bet it's just for the money and fame.  I bet the only reason I would go on this show is to mess around with the other girls.

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment