Wednesday, 30 March 2016

T3B3

March 30th, 2016

Hey dudsons,

Another tiresome school day.  Sigh.  I always find it so hard for my eyes to open in the morning and for me to resist the urge to sleep for an extra 20 minutes.  If only school started later, like at 9 o'clock just like elementary schools.  I mean why do little kids deserve more sleep then we do?  I just don't get it.  They probably sleep more then enough already with their early bed times as a result of no homework and projects due.

Anyways, continuing with the photo blogs, here are some more pictures from my trip to China!

This mall is actually one of the nicest malls I've ever been to.  The stores were so unique
and cool.  For example, there was a store that sold beautiful handmade pottery and you could actually
 take classes there to learn how to make things.  

A picture of three penguin statues at the mall I went to.

WOW look at these totally not fake Star Wars action figures!
(In case you could not tell, these action figures are totally
different than the real things.  I mean why is R2D2 all white?)

A little indoor plaza at the mall.

Hehe me posing with this giant teddy bear
at a restaurant in the mall.
--Cyndi Forrest


Displaying IMG_8036.JPG
Displaying IMG_8033.JPG
Displaying IMG_8033.JPG
Displaying IMG_8033.JPG
Displaying IMG_8033.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment