March 5th, 2016
Hey dudsons,
I was looking back at my old blogs and I discovered that I wrote extremely long blogs. Woah there. How did I have so much time to write so much. And I feel like that my English writing skills are deteriorating because we don't even write much for school. We don't even write much essays or stories. This actually shocked me, because in elementary school, I expected high school to be essays, essays, and ESSAYS. We actually do a lot more presentations and talking-related stuff in English than I expected. I feel like I'm more nervous for presentations in high school than in elementary school. I don't know why. Hmmm.....
I'm also applying for this scholarship award at my Chinese school. I have won it two times before, and I get this fancy certificate and a cheque of fifty dollars :) I heard this time, the award is the fancy certificate AND a hundred dollars :)
OKAY BYE.
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment