Hey dudsons,
Haha no I didn't get into the badminton team. Well it would be too hard anyways since there are like 30 girls and only 8 are accepted. Also, I've never been professionally taught how to play, whereas there are many people trying out that actually know everything about badminton. Anyways, I 'll still try next year. Trying won't hurt.
We had to run the Langara today! :( It was pouring, cold, and windy. My hands and arms were literally red, itchy, and a little bit painful because the wind. But luckily, I didn't do that bad as I beat my old time. I got 15 minutes and 9 seconds today. Something else that was good was that I didn't really get any cramps while I was running. Something funny was that there was this big dog, and since I was running, it thought that I was playing with it. So it started chasing me -_- It didn't even have a leash on, I think. But luckily, I was ran away and escaped.
And if you didn't notice, I changed the template of my blog and the font. I think it looks pretty nice now, hehe.
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment