Friday, 30 January 2015

T2B63

January 30th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

Today was a school day, as if you don't already know, but it is the last day of the week.  Today started off with music, and once again, after I played my guitar, my thumb with black with some unknown dirtiness.  Apparently, since today was a Friday, we got to play a lot of songs.  That was much preferable than practicing our test pieces.  Anyways, I always have a good time in music, because as Friedrich Nietzsche said, "Without music, life would be a mistake" and also Langston Hughes once said,  “Life is for the living.  Death is for the dead.  Let life be like music.   And death a note unsaid.”.  

I was so scared that I had to do my book talk today in English.  It's not that I'm not prepared or anything, it's just that I feel like delaying it.  Basically I just don't want to do it.  Speaking front of people is really not my thing, even though I know I will have to a lot of public speaking later on in life.  But that's later, so....  
So for English we didn't have time to finish everyone's so I didn't do mine (yippy!).  Some peoples' were really good, such as Bobo's, Chole's and Emily's.  Well they were the only ones that made a memory on me, and they were just so confident and stuff.  Amie's so lucky; she's going last!

For math, we had a test that I forgot about.  It was on ratios and proportions.  The last few question were actually pretty hard and made a lot of people lose marks.  Luckily, even though I did mess up a bit, I got an A!  I was really happy, but one dude kept on speaking up during that test and that distracted me.  Even the teacher was mad at him.  

Applied skills!  I worked on my bee inquiry and I was just told by my friends that I needed to make a crow inquiry one too!  I think I have an idea of what I am going to do, so that isn't a big issue.  Near the end of class, some boys were playing Red Hands, a game which I think is pure stupidity.  So basically it rock-paper-scissors, but the winner gets to slap the loser's hand as hard as they want.  Peoples' hands were really red, hence the name Red Hands.  I think it's a dumb game with no meaning, and not even one bit fun.  How is hitting someone fun anyway?  (Unless they're your enemy!)

--Cyndi Forrest  


No comments:

Post a Comment