Wednesday, 7 January 2015

T2B41

January 7th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

Well today was the Bulldog Classic!  It's a basketball game at my school that took up the whole afternoon.  My PE teacher actually kind of black mailed us to go to this event, because if we don't go, he says that we have to run six laps around the track.  In the cold.  In shorts and t-shirts.  That's inhumane and cruel.  That's why I bought a ticket.  Luckily tickets were not expensive, just a mere two dollars and you can easily buy them from a senior basketball person.  I'm not actually in to basketball that much, but it was kind of amusing to watch other people having awesome basketball skills, while I have none.  Churchill won for both senior girls and boys too, so that was pretty cool.

I had French and Socials in the morning.  We finished up our Great Canadian Geography Challenge in socials, and this last part was by far harder than last class'.  After summing up the grand totals, Matthew still had the highest mark, so he is our representative for the Synergy Grade 8 class to participate against other classes in the school.  I might even go watch at lunch time, because this seems interesting.

Short blog, today because I need to go to sleep earlier!

--Cyndi Forrest

                                           Sleep quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment