Hey dudsons!
School today!
In applied skills, we watched some films on bees. There were parts on beekeeping too, and it was so sad to know that many bees die in the process of commercial beekeeping. I can't believe that beekeepers are not scared of all the bees crawling over their bodies. If it was me in that position, I would have started screaming and guffawing. Anyways, without bees, there would be no humans, since bees pollinate a lot of the food that we eat. Even though I despise bees, I do have to appreciate for what they've done for us.
In English, we're studying comics. Cool, because many people object that comics are not considered real literature. We're learned many comic terminology, like 'gutter', which means the space between each comic panel. I enjoy and prefer this topic of comics much more than boring ole essay writing...
I have to get ready for school now, so....BYE!
--Cyndi Forrest
you should really stop writing 2014
ReplyDelete