Friday, 16 January 2015

T2B49

January 16th, 2015

Hi dudsons,

Today is Friday!  Monday's a Pro-D day, so that makes it a long weekend.....yay!  I think I'm going to Anson's house with Bobo for the socials project; I hope we do actual work, because most work-at-someone-else's-house projects usually end up in not having actual progress and goofing off.

Today started off with applied skills.  It turned out that our mason bee house only have to be the size of a fist, contrary to what I expected, which is like a big Costco box sized house.  I'm planning to use a can and then use scrap paper to make the little holes for the bees to live in.  I'll probably use some string to hold it all up.

Nothing happened much in math....today.

Now ENGLISH.  We are going to write an in-class essay on a topic that we know on that day.  I'm nervous, because I usually like to have some time to think and mull over what I'm going to write and revise it a couple of times.  I don't think I can do it in a sixty-minute period.  Impossible.  And we're getting marked on it.   Anyways, we have another project called Book Talks.  We have to give a three to five minute speech on a book that we've chosen.

I missed about 20 minutes of English and the whole block of music because I had an orthodontist appointment.  I'm getting new brackets and they tightened the braces for me.  To be honest, it hurt even more than when I first got braces.  It kind of hurts when I bite, but it still isn't horribly painful.  I got this lavender color this time for the elastic part of my braces, and now I'm contemplating on what color I'll get next time.

--Cyndi Forrest  

No comments:

Post a Comment