Wednesday, 14 January 2015

T2B47

January 14th, 2015

Hello dudsons,

Today was yet another school day.

First class was applied skills!  We finished watching two documentaries on bees and I believe that now we are going to do a presentation on an each one of our inquiries in bees, as well as creating a mason bee home.  I'm not so sure about the last part, because I'm kind of scared of bees, and basically any type of insect.  I hope that it all works out though, and that perhaps I'll be less scared of bees at the end of this project.

English.  I was so mad at myself today >:(.  I accidentally took Amy's papers for English, because I have a bad habit of taking anything that's on or near my desk.  I didn't know until applied skills today, when I was checking to see if I did have the papers. And plus, those papers were study guides for the test!  So, basically I have to start inspecting what I take from the desk and see if it's mine from now on.  I guess I'll make that a New Years resolution.

For music, we played a lot of different songs today, such as "Home" by Michael Buble and "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat.  We also had a test today!  It was sort of like a partner duo thing that I did with my friend Jessy.  Luckily, the teacher said we got an A.

Apparently, we can volunteer at the Synergy test tomorrow, but I'm still debating with myself on whether or not I should go.  My brother's going to be there and I don't want to distract him.  Plus, I have to practice piano and work in some homework.  So I don't know whether or not to volunteer....

Update on the Metrotown field trip!  We have to be there at 8:30 am, in the morning!  *GASP* That's really early.  Let me calculate this..... I have to wake up at 7 or earlier!  Wow, but hey at least we get to go shopping afterwards.  I need to buy a new tank top anyways.  Hopefully, my dad will drive me since I find buses a scary place to be :P.

--Cyndi Forrest





No comments:

Post a Comment