Wednesday, 14 October 2015

T1B36

October 14th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

So today was an average school day.  Classes and classes and classes.  I had fun at textiles and currently I am making a binder cover.  I'm not sure if I will use it, depending on if it looks good as this is my first time making one.

I had an English test today, yikes!  It was easy, except that we had to do an essay, and I was too busy worrying about my spilled hand sanitizer in my backpack that I didn't really do my best on the essay part.  :(\

I have two tests tomorrow for math and science.  Let's hope that I ace both of them!

QOTD:

                                   

This is honestly so true lol.  Too bad I don't have twitter, but I am considering making an account since my socials teacher said that it's good since there are a lot of news updates and current events that you can read about on Twitter.

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment