Friday, 9 October 2015

T1B31

October 9th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

The Thanksgiving weekend is here!  So on Monday, there is no school!  That's a good thing, because then I have time to buy fabric to make pajamas for textiles with "Bob", "Chris" and "Lore".  (Fake names in case you didn't know, because I don't want to exploit them)  

So I might go to the night market tomorrow with some friends, but I'm scared that it might rain.  The weather report says that it will probably stop raining at around 9.

Sigh, there's a ton of homework, since teachers think that we have nothing to do during the long weekend.  YES WE DO!  E.g. swimming lessons, thanksgiving dinners (which take like a long time especially if you are going to someone else's house), chinese school, hanging out with friends (we need to have social lives too) etc.

I want to know what's the best way to deal with annoying and obnoxious people.  Insulting them back?  Ignoring them?  I read one website that said that you should just tell them they are being annoying.  That sounds a bit mean though?

                             

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment