Saturday, 10 October 2015

T1B32

October 10th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

So tonight I went to the night market.  It was such a great experience, especially with friends.  This weekend was the last weekend that the night market will be open for.  I bought a notebook for fifty cents, which I think is a pretty good deal, and I also ate curry fish balls.  It was spicy, and I had no water so my tongue felt like it was burning.  And by the way, the photo of the drink was not mine, but my friend Amie's.  It is a Ferrero Rocher slush, and it looked insanely good.  I wanted to buy some socks too, but I didn't because I still have three packages of unused socks, hee hee.  The weather tonight was kind of cold, especially since it was windy.  That's why I didn't buy a cold drink; I would be even more colder.

I also went to swimming lessons today at the YMCA, and my earring fell off while I was swimming.  Luckily, my brother found it.  So I gave it to the swimming teacher to help me hold on to it.  I forgot to get it back at the end of class, so now he has it.  So Jordan (if that's how you spell your name) if you're reading this, PLEASE return back my earring!

--Cyndi Forrest


No comments:

Post a Comment