Friday, 2 October 2015

T1B23

October 2nd, 2015

Hey dudsons,

I felt awful after running the six laps today.  I wasn't feeling good even before I started to run.  But, I'm still glad that I got it over with.  I actually improved by almost one minute, so this time I got 13:02.  Last time I got 13:55, I believe.  BUT I think I practically died after running.  I  had cramps all over my body and my legs, arms, and face was as red those cherries on top of an ice cream cone.  My head was spinning, and I don't know why but my feet felt a little  bit numb.  Perhaps because the weather was cold when I was running?

Anyways, this blog we will be talking about this quote:

                     

This is true, very true.  This is true with strict and overprotective parents also.  I actually heard a similar case from a friend.  If she get hurt, then her parents be super interrogative, so she tries to avoid getting hurt.   A mistake might get her yelled at.  And a failure?  Don't even think about it.  (I'm talking about the type of failure like failing a test, or an assignment)  This is why I think parents shouldn't be too overprotective or their children will never learn from their mistakes.  And when the children venture out in life by themselves and hit a rock in the road, they'll have no idea what to do.  They won't have experience, maybe in academics and in the business world they will, but not socially or physically, or perhaps even mentally.  Parents should be strict, but not in an obvious way that will affect your children mentally.

This concludes this blog!

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment