Hey dudsons,
So my previous blog was all about the costs of doing business, but let's just get back to my life.
Since I (and two others) were on a field trip to a fashion show last Wednesday, I wasn't able to do the French test. So my French teacher just told us to do it during lunch time today. So guess what? I waited outside her door, along with my two other friends. We waited and waited and waited for what seemed like an eternity, but she didn't come. I did see her going down the stairs, but when I said " Ms. ( ), Ms. ( )!" she didn't hear me and she walked the other way. Man, was I confused! We just continued to eat our lunches as we proceeded to wait for her, thinking she would be coming back. Nope, she didn't. And this part was the last straw for me: she walked passed us and she looked everywhere, but at us. She knew that we were coming to write the test. It was there big and bold on the whiteboard "Monday lunch" and then our names; I even saw her personally write it in her planner. But she continued on her way passed us, even though she even stopped in front of where we were sitting. Finally, 20 minutes before the bell rang, she came. She said that she totally forgot that she had supervision duty, and that we couldn't do the test. So she changed the time! To Wednesday morning 7:40 a.m! Wow, what a woman!
We wasted pretty much the whole lunch time because of her!
We wasted pretty much the whole lunch time because of her!
So yeah, basically I don't really like my French teacher.
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment