Hey dudsons,
Why does it always seem that teachers pile on so much assignments before spring break? I have an English speech tomorrow, I might have to present my bee inquiry for applied skills, I have an outdoor observation due on Thurs, a science characteristics of living things foldable due on Thurs, a math test on Mon., French homework due on Thurs, and also a mini test on religions on Thurs too. Wow, and to say that teenagers all lack off, only playing video games and going shopping! Not to mention I also have Chinese homework, and I have to practice piano (which takes approximately 45 minutes to 2 hours a practice). I also have swimming lessons that take up about 2 hours, chinese class that takes up 2 1/2 hours and piano lessons that take up 1 hour-- those alone 5 1/2 hours off my private time. How about time for eating? How about time to rest? You can't just work all day long. How about time to shower and groom yourself? How about time to help out parents with chores? And how about time to sleep? It seems that there is not enough time for even social life. I believe that social skills are important to succeed in life. There are no major days off before spring break which makes it even worst. My parents don't allow me to sleep late also, or they will start yelling at me (just kidding, but they don't allow me to go up after 11 most nights). See, this is why I yearn elementary school because there's only one teacher that will give us a considerable amount of homework.
I have to go study on my speech....ugh.....help. :(
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment