Monday, 16 February 2015

T2B71

February 16th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

Today's my birthday, happy birthday to me, I'm a hundred and three, I look like a monkey, and I love my mommy!

Sorry for that moment of randomness.  My friends decorated my locker, so thank you Jan, Sam, and Amie!  All my good memories were on my locker.  I don't think I'll ever take it off.

Today started off with music, and we have to compose a song by ourselves!  This is horrible, I don't think I'll survive.  I hate composing because I don't have the mind to create awesome little songs that will earn me an A.  Anyways, the next few classes we are going to focus on that.

I found a near my locker with my name in it.  Not going into detail, but is someone out there to get me?  (Just Kidding)  

                                               

--Cyndi Forrest


No comments:

Post a Comment